Corporate Lawyer in Mississauga
Kozlowski & Company provides businesses in Mississauga with the specialized legal services required to establish, grow, and protect incorporated organizations. We design an effective corporate structure that is in compliance with all legal statutes, and ensures that your bylaws are appropriately tailored to meet your unique needs. Our services are designed to balance the goals of all business owners, shareholders, and executive officers.
Advise and Negotiate All Contracts and Business Agreements
Your corporation will enter into multiple contracts and business agreements which must be negotiated and drafted by an experienced corporate lawyer. We ensure that all agreements are clearly defined and that contracts and agreements are in compliance with relevant rules, laws, and regulations. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Drafting and analyzing all legal documents
- Reviewing, negotiating and advising on vendor contracts
- Preparation and filing of government documents and reports
- Drafting employee handbooks
- Negotiating employee contracts
- Outlining the structure of all joint enterprises
- Keeping you in compliance with government policies, tax, industry rules and regulation. And
- Providing required Legal Representation
Maintaining compliance requires the expertise of a tenured corporate lawyer. Kozlowski & Company will analyze your business plan, practices, and structure, and give advice upon your legal risk factors. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Product and service (both development and delivery), and
- An ethical approach to all tax deductions and special rules.
When required, we negotiate on your behalf and represent during court trials and administrative hearings.
Maintain Positive Working Relationships with Your Shareholders
Your corporation’s success is reliant upon a positive working relationship with your shareholders. While shareholder agreements are not subject to the default rules of business, they must be structured in a manner that protects your best interests—yet is mutually beneficial for all parties involved. We take a proactive approach to discord, by advising you on all initial and amended shareholder agreements.
Before you move forward with any significant corporate investments or structural changes, reach out to Mississauga’s finest corporate lawyers at Kozlowski & Company.